The Developer Hub is a site dedicated to the EAN developer community; including access to our flexible APIs, thorough technical documentation for a simpler and faster integration, sandbox tools to facilitate testing, a site gallery, news, and more.
We've made it easier than ever to develop optimized hotel shopping experiences, and because online shoppers are more demanding than ever, we've improved API response times by up to 30%****. Our streamlined schema allows for more targeted responses.
Tap into the estimated 36% of the population booking via mobile this year.* Our API has lighter responses and a user-friendly schema that is ideal for mobile developers. Try it out without a contract or commitment, and start building your mobile application today.
- Response times up to 30% faster and 88% more request types available
- Access to Expedia special package rates with average savings of 17% and up to 30% (some conditions apply)
- Lighter responses for improved ability to build mobile applications and sites across any platform
- Hotel rate information has a simplified structure for easier integration
- New sort features: price average, reverse price and quality, Trip Advisor rating, and confidence ratings
- Improved filters and search functions: max star rating, city and landmark, and property category
- Adding TripAdvisor guest ratings to improve conversion up to 56% and site traffic up to 77%***
- Tracking tags available to analyze customer behavior
- Support for 21 currencies and 33 languages
- Speed. Up to 30% faster response times improving user experience and leading to conversion gains of up to 7%****
- Faster time to market and lower integration costs thanks to a new cleaner, user-friendly schema
- Mobile ready. API enabling cutting-edge app development to tap into a market with 39% of mobile phone users researching travel on their smartphones this year**
- Best in class. Platform engineered using best practices for future enahncements to content, features, and functionality
- Better reporting. Monitor API use with new reporting suite
- Focus on relevancy. Upgraded API enabling targeted results, leading to improved visitor conversion
- No strings attached. Start developing without a contract; you can test our APIs with no strings attached
- Customer friendly. Enhanced customer service thanks to richer itinerary details
Start building today – no contract required!
You can start developing right away without signing up as an EAN Affiliate. Our Developer Hub is powered by Mashery to provide easier access to our APIs, allowing you to try them out without a contract or commitment. Simply register with the Developer Hub to get test access to our APIs in minutes. If you already have a Mashery account, just login to get started. Get started today with no strings attached, and see what our developer tools have to offer!
Looking for something? Try these helpful links.
- * Some conditions apply
- ** PhoCusWright, Traveler Technology Survey 2010: Mobile
- *** Source: Bazaarvoice, 2007
- **** Tests conducted internally