Choose from multiple layout formats to reach your customers.
Send your traffic to a targeted landing page - choose from hotel or destination based layouts.
Use feeds to build customized merchandising for your site. We offer three output formats: XML, CSV, and RSS.
Feature Highlights Include
- Quick and easy to create - build a merchandising page or widget in minutes.
- Choose what hotels to offer: by hotel name, destination, theme, activity, price, star-rating and more.
- Control the look and feel: select colors and typefaces with a real-time preview.
- Real-time pricing.
- Broad range of output formats: pages, widgets and feeds (RSS, CSV, and XML).
- Supports all 21 currencies and 33 languages that EAN supports.
- Set book and travel dates, and receive alerts when campaigns are expiring.
- Google analytics and URL masking available.
- No merchandising or campaign production costs.
- It only takes a few minutes to create and publish a campaign.
- Build campaigns to your brand guidelines (for seamless integration into your site pages).
- Multiply customer touch points.
- Increase relevancy of message and conversion by selecting what hotels to offer your audience.
- Create and test as many campaigns as you want.
Having trouble? Want more information?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the FAQs below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is a ready-made campaign, and why should I use one?
A. A ready-made campaign is a campaign created in Merchandising Central that has been created by an EAN Merchandising expert for you to use. These campaigns come in the form of widgets, pages, and feeds and can be used right away by clicking "quick publish", or edited to fit your needs. The EAN merchandising team uses industry best practices and Expedia insights to create campaigns that are targeted to your customers. They range from top travel destinations, seasonal sales, and much more.
Q. Can I make edits to campaigns that are live on my site? How long will the changes take to implement?
A. Yes, a campaign can be modified at any time once it is published live. Just log into Merchandising Central and find the campaign you wish to modify in the list of Live Campaigns under the "Manage Your Campaigns" tab. Select "edit" and make any changes you want to the campaign. Changes will be implemented within moments once you click "Publish" without having to change any links or code on your page.
Q. The predefined color schemes don't match my needs. Is there a way to customize them?
A. Yes, all pages and widgets are able to be customized to meet your color preferences. Located below the predefined color schemes you will find a link called 'Customize Color Scheme'. Click on this link to see all the colors that you can customize. Simply click on the box containing color you want to customize, and then select any color in the spectrum or input the HEX value of the color you want.
Q. I am an XML partner, can I use Merchandising Central?
A. Yes, you can use Merchandising Central. Merchandising Central provides feeds that you can use to build your own pages. If you want to use one of our deal pages you will need to upload a header and/or footer into our system, because we will be hosting this page. Customers will then land on our template details pages and booking path.
Q. I cannot access Merchandising Central
A. Unfortunately Merchandising Central is only available to affiliates using our new templates. To see if you are already using the new template click here. This page will tell you what to do to move to our new template and how to contact us if you have not yet transitioned, and therefore do not have access to Merchandising Central at this time.